WHAT IS MADRID CLUB?
An annual program of guided tours consisting of a tour every month, during nine months, with preestablished dates and contents .
What are the advantages of belonging to Madrid Club ?
- You will enjoy with regularity of Madrid’s arts agenda: a monthly visit, for nine months (e.g., from october to june)
- You’ll never miss any important arts event in Madrid: since the program is already preestablished since october, your ticket will always be booked in advance for every exhibition, including those that are difficult to organize in the short run. From the beginning, you will know:
- the object of each tour: the exhibitions, permanent collections, monuments and walks that you will have chosen with your group
- and the dates. If your group decides it so, the nine tour would all take place on the same weekday and same hour of the day (e.g..: every last Tuesday, at noon)
- You’ll benefit from special fees:
- by sharing your tour with your regular group of 6 to 12 members (vs. a tour just for you)
- by paying in advance modules of three tours (vs. paying per tour)
- You’ll get access to other special guided tours, with prices equally inferior to the general prices.
how to join madrid club?
- If you have already your own group (family, friends or company) for whom you’d like to organize an annual program, fill the form and tell us what are your preferences for the group (weekday, hour, themes or periods you’d like to include…). We will design the best program considering what Madrid has to offer in terms of exhibitions and other cultural offerings. The ideal dimension for the group is 6 to 12 participants per tour guide.
- If you wish to join a preexisting group, you can also use the form in order to express what are your preferences (weekday, hour, themes or periods you’d like to include…). In that case, write “1” in the field box “Group size” and “I’d like to join preestablished group” in the box entitled “Message”. If there is a vacant, we’ll be delighted in you can join it!
Madrid Original ® "Art History through Madrid's museums" is an annual program for those who want to learn sequentially about the most representative styles and artists of each period of history, but want to learn it in a practical and friendly way: in front of ...
For you, just-landed foreign residents who do not know yet what you will see in Madrid during a year, and for you long-time residents (even "Madrileños") who haven't had yet the opportunity to visit the city as you do abroad when you are on vacation... this Madrid ...
For you, Madrid-born citizen in love with the city, and for you, long-time foreign resident who has learnt to love it and want more... this Madrid Original® "Madrid for Madrilenians" is the program for you! (more…)